Saturday, November 24, 2007

Learn,Learning,Learner

While reading "Being a learner", I remembered most of my experiences which emphasize this point that all my life I've been a learner and I will until I die; even after my death the story of me as a learner remains forever.
The stories just need to be retold to see who we were, who we are and who we want to be;to see what we learned in our experiences that formed the person who we are now ( what were the changes? ).
The listeners for these stories are the learners, so when I listen to my previous stories, I'm a learner; when I listen to your stories I'm a learner; and listening to my stories you are a learner. As the stories don't stop to be heard, the learning don't stop to be learned!
Our stories, experiences, interests bring us together and they need to be shared; burying them in your privacy means burying yourself alive.

No comments: