Saturday, November 24, 2007

BEING & BECOMING

Learning process in my life maybe be somehow similiar to others,but i am sure they are all my own and nobody can experience it ,i do not remember much about my childhood but there are lessons from that period that will stay in my mind til the end of my life .Such lessons are feeling of fear of losing my dull by darkness ,i felt it ,when i was three or four and my dad bought a dull for me and i was scared every night and i thought that darkness would take my dull,becuse of it,i fell asleep with it by my side in my arms.I felt those days the meaning of deep friendship.In those years i was always playing with my cousins ,i was quarreling with them,they beat me and i did,but something which was important was/ is that after all the things we did in bothering each other ,friendship was/is there in our hearts and it deepened in our minds and hearts.Lessons in my life were taught by my family ,my friends ,my teachers in my elementry school,animals ,maybe you are suprised when i talk about animals but i learnt some lessons from them,for example i learnt from my brother's pigeons that every kind of being wants to be free from limitations that other beings make for them,pigeons tried to set free themselves several times and finally some of them succeeded and at that moment i found although they may face with other problems in the world,they prefered to feel freedom.after that i ask myself if i am really free or not .During the last years of my life ,i really felt sharing in every aspect of my life,sharing the bus-seat with my friend ,sharing thoughts with the old lady in the bus ,sharing smiles with the babies in the bus,sharing someone's feelings with me.........and finally i am learning lessons from all the things around me in every single moment of my life.


BEING & BECOMING title

username zinat_t2000@yahoo.com
password tolanirootss

No comments: