Saturday, November 24, 2007

living,learning,being,becoming

my learning process I think was very special since it began whith my mum and dad going to university and beginning of another part of their learning.
learning in my life has begun since I was born as I think every other's has.Because my father and my mother's studies we travelled alot from this city to another and through this the process of my learning shaped and advanced.
by traveling and living with them I aquainted with other people's lives and cultures and I learnt alot from them.I also learnt the policy that we talked about to some extent,that every thing has its time and place.
with every change and difficulty in my life my learning process changed too and it became more and more mine, because we learn some general things and as we grow our learning becomes more part of us .
when people talked about the learning process I always thought is what people learn in schools and universities but now I think it's only one part of the thing we name learning process and also that the process has many aspects andalsothat the most important part is learning ourselves.I think learning is worthy when it make us closer to ourselves not learning for just learning.
my learning process will go on and on and actually I'm more interested in it now than any time before since I think about it more and I try to analyze it to get to know its secrets.

No comments: