Saturday, November 24, 2007

I'm writing to live, love and learn!


Dear reader,


I've read an article, "Being a learner" by Ruth Deakin Crick and Kenneth Wilson.
It's about two hours that I've been searching about the writers but I couldn't find much! What I've found which is interesting for me is that Ms Deakin had written a lot of books and articles about learning.
I don't want to write about what they've written or what I've learned; I want to "SHARE" what I have NOT learned!
Through past week, OUR 'professors' in Azzahra uni urged my classmates and I to study, to be an active learner!!!!!!!! Some of them directly and some indirectly told us that WE are LAZY! This made me really disappointed and SAD and made me think "Who is a LEARNER?"
I thought I haven't learned who a LEARNER is and after reading the "Being A Learner" I'm sure that neither me nor Ms Deakin, Mr Kenneth, my pals, my family and my ralatives know who a learner is! It is ONLY the proffessors of Azzahra Uni that know "who a learner is"!!!!!!!!!!
So I've decided to ask THEM.
Let me promise you that in my next post I'll share the result.

Wish you GOOD LUCK

No comments: