Sunday, November 18, 2007

Being different

I was thinking that why should I say that all things I read are good and beautiful. I mean why anybody doesn't say that she doesn't like it. This happened for me in reading Leggo`s. of course I like some lines, but I saw that he had collected other's thoughts and it wasn't all his. I think Leggo and I are completely different because I don't understand what he says clearly. Maybe I have changed because I like his writing, that Ostad gave us last term, more. I mean I could feel him more easily. Anyway Leggo`s talking was about poetry which I haven't gone deep in yet. In one part Leggo introduces a woman, Underhill, whom I like her thoughts very much. She says" in silence, stillness, and solitude I am learning to attend to the inner life." I like the silence, too.

No comments: