Tuesday, February 12, 2008

EXAM

In Engseng Ho's text Ahmad is depended on his country and his ROOT. He is not deceived by jingles of foreign cultures. Unfortunately, most of the east people are becoming far from their own culture and are following western culture. Here, in Iran, usually when we buy stuff, we try to buy those with foreign marks. That might be because those have a better quality; or, maybe the quality is the same but there is no trust on our own products ( however, I beleive more in the first possibility!!!)

I wish one day we could reach our roots, remember who we are, and there would be no more imitation. Like Henry Giroux, I wish I also could be aware of where I come from.

"I hated to fight.", I hate to fight too, but FIGHT is not always the physical conflict. It may be the fight between human and nature, destiny. This kind of fight make the person more powerful.

No comments: