Sunday, November 25, 2007

A PART OF MY LIFE

Hi. I think some of you, as Hadis said, are confusing. But I think with this way little by little I am learning to know myself; then, after that I will be the learner of other things. I don’t think we should be a learner in just a second. Anyway,I wrote my life and my learning during it. IT was so long; so I write some lines of it here. I was so active in the years I was between 9 and 14. I did so many things and I learned how to accept a responsibility and do it completely and correctly. For example for sometime I was responsible for selling the edibles. Once my friend and I lost a little money of the store so we put our money instead of that and I learned an important story. For sometime I worked in library. The world of library with those books was so beautiful and pleasant that I couldn’t stop reading books. With these activities I learned how to behave with elders.

1 comment:

elnaz t said...

salam
Dear farzaneh, you see you have stories of being a learner, it's great. Farzaneh I see alot of changes in youuuuuuuuuu