Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The Law Of Attraction

I am very impressed by the movie "The Secret". I think it is more than just a movie, it is a lesson. They're teaching us "The Law Of Attraction", the most powerful law in the universe.
The law of attraction states that u attract EVERYTHING in ur life. U attract people, objects, situations, etc. & u attract them by the thoughts u have in ur mind, whether they're positive or negative. In one part it states that u get the bad things because u EXPECTED them. This expectation is the thought in ur mind, u have focused on that expectation. This has happened for me many times, both for positive & negative thoughts. My focusing on my thoughts made them happen, even if it was unconsciously. I think it will be easy to focus on positive thoughts, & a little bit difficult for focusing on negative thoughts. It's practising is difficult. Anyway, all is in our minds & related to our thoughts, feelings & attentions. Let's try, we can get what we want to get.

No comments: