Monday, October 8, 2007

"Whenever men/women put a big lock, that is a sign of sth precious and valuable. just like the snake that gaurds treasure, do not regard what repels you, but look instead at the preciousness of the treature"

It remined me of Mr Eslami's , one o' my professors,words...once he told me:" Imagine one day you go mountain climbing. there, there is a fence around the mount with a big lock...people would rush for it :D but now that it is free no one goes!

I'm confused! what repels me dose not always make me eager to itself.



My friends and family, people I know including myself; are very precious to me. They are the treasure that I look at their preciousness.



Fihi ma Fihi is one of molana's discourses. It is translated to In It What Is In It but the writer of "Rumi introduction" suggested It Is What It Is and he believes that these 2 "it"s refer to the book Fihi ma Fihi and Masnavi. 'cause I haven't read Fihi ma Fihi I don't know what it is about and don't have any sense about it! :p I'm sorry...

...sth nice, I've always had problem writting but now I'm rally enjoying it. :)

1 comment:

raha said...

I saw you free and thoughtfull.Its very good that you make too many question inform us if you find any answer for them .