Sunday, October 7, 2007

walking or running

maybe we had never paid attention to this point that when we are walking we are seeing everything better than when we are driving or when in a car.isn't life like this?i think this is exactly like how we live.I think when we are walking the minutes and the seconds of our life,we are reading everything better.Reading our parents,our brothers and sisters and even the most simplest things like my room'carpet or my mother's hands.If anyone tries to walk along the life's streets,maybe the world would be like how Molana sees it.The world would be a different place to live and to deal with.Molana is walking through not even life's streets but also different houses and different hearts.He is walking through our hearts singing?Can you hear him?His voice is so loud that has made many people awake.Walking with powerful boots or light shoes?!!!Which one do you think he is using.I think he is using both where apropriate with indirect trick,the one which makes a loud sound or the one with no sound.I'm hearing the sound of his walking even if he wears no shoes?!!!How about you?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree with many points. But in some areas, I feel we need to be more aggressive. Just my opinion. Love ya. vintage wedding!?! cheap mobile phone. Evening Dresses