Thursday, October 4, 2007

Reflections

When we read Molana's poems or at least when I read them;I can see a beautiful
And wonderful and ofcourse rare sense within .we realize an impatience in those poems and I like this sense .we can see and feel continuous changing inside of Molana
And certainly with these changes he toiled a lot untill he can gain evolution.
And you know better than me that evolution is accompanied by suffering and transition . and ofcourse molana approve me that when one reach to this stage there is
No way but silence.and we can say bravely that time our body cannot bear our soul.
I wish I reach to that stage before death.

It seems that molana wants to wake up(become alert)
خواب را بگذار امشب اي پسر يك شبي بركوي بي خوابان گذر
He owe to shams for this alertness because of opportune flick.
And after this stage this is reality of molana that is revealed for us.
After reading his poems ;I feel I can hear and see everything without any opposition.
Something become enlightened inside of me that force me tobe silent.This feeling make my appearance calm and create an uproar in my inner.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. I found this blog randomly, but I enjoy how thought provoking your words are. I hope you update soon.alissa milano Louboutin Shoes Christian Louboutin Shoes