Monday, October 8, 2007

Truth is WHAT Truth is page 1&2

There are some literary phrases in these pages like
(great mystical poet) .This phrase used for molavi is very suitable,he says everything in a mystrious way but at the same time he tries to close me to reality .
I believe all that molavi tries to show me is about reality,he says come,come,whoever i am, whatever i do, wherever i am zit does not matter, i should just be myself and follow the realities of everything ,just being the seeker of truth.
In my world truth is truth and nothing else does not matter while there are so many differences through people and things and nature beings ,just respect every thing .When i read these to pages it makes me think deeper and calmer person .
I believe when i think about s.th i can imagine that in my mind and wheni hear s.th precious for my soul and mind,you try to keep it in my mind and feel the presence of that sentence flowing in my life and teaches when i really need it.
in my life i need being with nature & people sharing with them hearing them and that way i can be & recognize myself the way god really wants me to be.
breaking the great ego is all i want !
zinat

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Possibly the most amazing blog that I read all year! vintage wedding!?! buy louboutin shoes. Flower Girls