Monday, October 8, 2007

BE MELTING SNOW,WASH YOURSELF OF YOURSELF

In my idea both God and reality are vague concepts,and Molana says that God is equal to reality,and alot of mental effort is needed to percept them.also Molana says that we need a third eye to see the reality.it means that if we know the reality(knowing reality is knowing ourselves)we can know God.

I feel happy when i read the poet of molavi that Elham has given us.

I've always thought that it is very nice to see others just like yourself,think that they have the same feelings as yours and...i try alot not to be selfish,i think many of our worries are because of our ego.i have a good feelings when these texts remind me my old knowldge.it is a big relief,we should think of people like God,we should take care of our surroundings.try not to be mistaken between selfconfidence and kindness.BE MELTING SNOW,WASH YOURSELF OF YOURSELF.

No comments: