Monday, October 15, 2007

running!

yesterday while I was running,I came to understand what our teacher Mrs.Ghahremani
had told us about walking.Running is like walking,in a more speedy way.Now,when I see
others running,I feel them,& I understand how they feel.This perception has come to me
recently.B4,I used to pass over them,paying no attention.I ignored them.But now I pay
attention & see them,& feel them.U know,I like the fast breathing after running.Tell
me how do you feel about running & walking?

1 comment:

moon said...

I liked more to see that what you feel. I know you feel sth new but can you tell me how it is? Why do you like the fast breathing after running? I don't like it at all because since I experienced how hard and bad it is when I can't breath I have a bad feeling about it.(I write your answer in web log)