Monday, October 8, 2007

a review

molana says what is to be done for I dont recognise my self it reminds me of the first step for doing anything is knowing my real self. He says dont pay attention to labeles ,these are not YOU . Your real self is more precious to be mixed up with amusing devices in the world.It gives me the sense of proude to be sth beyound what I'd seen myself ,although I'm stranger with it. I found out that the self of every one is a jewel which cant be bad so the dark points that I find in
me are my ego not my real self.In life my responsiple is to be in progress to get that real self.
molana's poets lit a light for me and chang my eye direction from looking outside to my inside and I found it this time a bit lighter.There was a sentence '' who is the real stranger to Truth?''
it's always my concern that am I familiar with truth or no I'm stepping on the wrong way .I suppose with help of my real self recognising the truth is easier, in that way I will feel it spontainously. Having literatcy is completly different from having sience thats why some educated people thinks truth is their permanet friend but after facing molana's atitudes they feel emptiness and it seemes they are still strang with it and have to work from the first step.
Simin

No comments: