Monday, October 8, 2007

**** Reality of Life ****

" He is asking us to Look BENEATH our Cultural Ideas of Right & Wrong to see the True cause: GOD`S WILL ."

In my opinion according to this literary phrase the deepest part ot every thing is God`S WILL , I mean when I look at something I see only the shallowest part of it then it may be so unbearable for me but when I pay more attention to it I can see nothing except GOD.
" Be empty of worring.
Think of who created thought !
Why do you stay in prison
when the door is wide open? "
By using this piece of poem in my Life I can Live in Molana`s world to think like him , to live in a pattern like him , to be Empty of this Full World like him....
When I can think of the Creator of this World and the Creator of Thought, why should I use my thought to think about The World and it`s Shallow Belongings.
By sticking to the world`s belongings I`m living in a fearful PRISON.