Saturday, October 20, 2007

Molana vs. Blake

THE GARDEN OF LOVE

I went to the Garden of Love,
And saw what I never had seen;
A Chapel was built in the midst,
Where I used to play on the green.
And the gates of this Chapel were shut,
And 'Thou shalt not' writ over the door;
So I turned to the Garden of Love
That so many sweet flowers bore.
And I saw it was filled with graves,
And tombstones where flowers should be;
And priests in black gowns were walking their rounds,
And binding with briars my joys and desires.
باغ عشق
به باغ عشق رفتم
و آن چه را که هرگز ندیده بودم، دیدم
کلیسای کوچکی بر گستره ای سبز
که در گذشته زمین بازی ام بود

و درهای کلیسا بسته بود
و بر سر درش نوشته بودند: مبادا چنین و چنان کنی
پس به باغ عشق برگشتم
آن جا که هزاران گل خوشبو روییده بود

و دیدم که پُر از گور بود
و به جای گل ها، سنگِ گورها
و کشیش ها با ردای سیاه در رفت و آمد بودند
و با بوته های خار پیوند می زدند شور و خواهش مرا

I read some poems of William Blake and I found out that the similarities of his poems to the Molana's poems are more than the differences of their poems.
** Both of them has a special admiration to the NATURE; for instance: Garden, Flower, Day, Night, Sun, Moon, Reed, Greengrocer, Bushes, Dew, Spring, Winter & …. are in most of their poems.
** There is the Divine Love in their poems that emphasizes on Real Love.
** There are a lot of symbols and comparisons in Blake's poems such as Molana's ones.

But I like Molana's poems more than Blake's ones. I think Molana's poems are full of Real Emotions that let me touch them by My Heart.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Possibly the most amazing blog that I read all year! cap sleeve wedding dresses Christian Louboutin Pumps Plus Size Wedding Dresses