Sunday, October 21, 2007

after reading my friends writings

Talin had asked a question inher writing by the title:running.here is my answer:I like walking in a place that no one is there. I love walking in the rain. I think the rain cleans me. I have a kind of very beautiful peacefulness. It is very nice and I like it very much. She speaks with me and I don't fear of her when she thunders. We sometimes do this (shouting). So she has this right too. She is very sincere.
by reading the new rulefrom Shabnam I wrote this:When I found my best love, I should die to receive it completely. So it will never go or change. Then the entire world is for me; because now I am the sky; I can see every body. If quietness…. So I am sure that I am dead because I am quiet and I like it. And now you say I am moon. I am so happy that I want to fly and laugh.

No comments: