Friday, September 28, 2007

The story is all about the conflicts of life. I saw lots of oppositions in the words.


And a lot more…
The world he talks about is the world of good and bad! It is balk & white. Thought, I believe in sentences above; my world is gray. There is no completely bad or good person. Human kind( common ones not ma'soomin)make mistakes, go wrong way as well as doing good jobs and going in Serat_al_mostaghim.

Molavi mentioned a stereotype and gave us, the readers; some moral advices.

The stereotype is "khajevash". The portrait he painted is that a merchant is at ease so in this story the master sat as a merchant dose…comfortable and when his bird went speechless he wouldn't have sit this way. A merchant is not always at ease; he shows us this idea in the rest of the story in order not to be wrapped by stereotypes.

Smile and the world smiles with you; This is our world. Make people happy then the consequence is happiness for you too.

We've talked about it…Remember! Words…
Words are molds that we put our thoughts in as Molavi puts "the letters are the vessel"
It's the meaning that counts.

Do not measure…
Is it possible? All around us is measurement: "How old are you?" "How much is this or that?" "What are your grades?" "What was your average grade last semester?"…and a lot lot more!
As the little prince said grow-ups are stocked in measurements they keep measuring and never stopping. I try not to be a grow-up. I keep telling myself from time to time "Hey! Stop it!" and I was somehow successful! Though it's very difficult…the stone which stays in the river bed; tries to stop in front of water is shaped beautifully rather than the one on the bank!
Shir and Shir are written the same but a vast difference between them in meaning. What holy man and I do might be probably the same in appearance but he becomes holy and I don't!
We are not thoroughly aware of it. The meaning counts! If all of the people were aware of such facts they all would have know about Abdal or they, all might be one of them But Abdal are special ones so they are rare!



It reminds me of Quran (soorehaaye Foselat; aayeye 6_Ebrahim;10_Anbiyaa;3_Forghaan;7). The most interesting part is that though we're in bondage to sleep and food, one of us becomes the prophet and the other one not!

The story of the greengrocer and the parrot is a sort of "is"y story…It give us facts though in those facts there is a sense of "becoming". Molavi says this is good and that is bad. This is white and that one is black. You can be a good one or a bad one. White one or the black one! So goods and bads are the "is"y parts and 'you can be…' is the "becoming" parts.

If I get rid of bads I'll be at ease. Ejecting the rubbish is for the sake of my ease and God doesn't need my struggle upon it. Clean your soul from all dirt and …

"Where am I in this story?" I asked.
Huh! Here I am…I am a living man (girl :D ) with a rubbish in mouth! I'm trying to cough it out but it is still there. I'm sure I'll be successful in ejecting it! Otherwise I'll have a soar throat.

No comments: