Wednesday, December 12, 2007

my personal review of the Alchemist(2nd version)

The Alchemist is a simple, motivational and exciting novel. It is adventurous and at the same time inspirational. I think the writer tended to inspire something, to convey an important message and it was…..The Secret…..
After seeing The Secret, I felt that there is something special and common between these two. I felt a same motif which is “
If you really want something, the whole universe will conspire, so that you’ll achieve it “
It is really motivational and energetic, especially when you understand that God talks to you in your dreams. It is wonderful, it causes you to determine to follow your dreams and there is no fear of not reaching it, ‘cause if only you decide, God and the whole universe will help you and show the way to you. No matter how impossible it is, just DECIDE…
I have really experienced it, and I have seen the wonderful result. Once a chemistry Olympiad was taking place in Tehran for school students, I decided to take part, however, I wasn’t prepared for that. I told myself that there was no problem and I would be successful because I really wanted it to happen… And it happened… I…Succeeded…
I have seen many people following this rule of the Alchemist and getting the results. They are really contented people, always happy in their lives as they always follow their destiny and listen to what God tells them in their dreams. They never go with the fate but go through the way of destiny, the way at the end of which God awaits them. They are never afraid of getting lost on the way of destiny since they believe that the whole world is there to help them, to show the way to them by means of the OMENS…Omens are the language of the universe. Better to say language of God. By the time you decide to follow your dreams. You start learning this language of God….
So why not be happy people? Why not enjoy our lives? Why not follow the way God shows us? Why not going towards our lovely God and embrace him? Why nottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt???????????????
And Why? Why always be afraid? Why always be suspicious of the right way? Why always lying to ourselves? Why letting us go with the fate? Why being weak? Why always be miserable while we can be happy? Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy??????????????????????????
Every one of us has some dreams when we are a child and we are desperate to reach it, but when we get older we stupidly decide that it’s impossible to make our dreams come true and it’s a long way and then we give up…. And some of us tell the world’s biggest lie to ourselves and it is: Sometime in some point during our lives something happens that makes us give up. But we ourselves know that that forceful thing is our lazy mind and nothing else….
I have decided to follow my dreams and what I really want, because I want to be a happy person. I have decided to not tell myself lies and not to let me to the hands of fate but to go through the long but beautiful way of destiny to meet God. Moreover I will learn many things, as the way of destiny is a wonderful teacher. The least thing I will learn is the language of Omens, the language of the universe, the language of God… I want to follow The Secret…. Because as long as you know the secret and do nothing for that, It’s not no longer a secret….


No comments: