Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Hi every body. There was a class of astronomy and because I like the sky of night, stars and the most important one, my love, moon, I attended the class. There I found lots of interesting things. I write some of them here for you.
_when we look at the sky we are looking at the time not the place and the lights we see from the stars belong to the past. I mean maybe a star that we se tonight has died many years ago but because of the far distant we have, we can see it now.
_Jupiter is a very very big planet. A little smaller than the sun. It has lots of gases and dust around itself and if it was a little bigger we would have had two suns in our solar system. We can say that it is the protector of Earth. Because lots of the stars that hit it if they hit to Earth there would no Earth anymore.
_young stars are blue and have high temperature. Old stars are red and have low temperature.

No comments: