Monday, November 26, 2007

The story of a hatred of English

Hi,every body
I want to say a fact to you about my learning story.when I was about 10 years old,my father encouraged me to study English . so I registered in one of the English institute .Unfourtunately a person who was responsible to teach us was inexperienced so I could not be successful in learning English .From then on I hated English . and I had a bad idea about this language,but when I was in the third year of guidance school,I decided to try learning this language again soI registered again and this time in contrast with last experience I succeeded. I want to say that always thw start and beginning of every thing is important and it will shape our insights but if you have any bad experience , DO NOT PUT IT AWAY . try again .surely because of your eagerness you will succeed.

No comments: