Monday, November 12, 2007

Hi
...............................My Witnessing Of Leggo.................................
After reading lots of life in Leggo, I really love ing form.Leggo's grammaring makes me swimming in the present pool.
You can see just with your eyes,your eyes and your mind,or your eyes your mind and your heart (intelect eye) as a poet; with an unlimited kindness toward life.
I also see an intend of being teacher and student,you know,learning continually in Leggo.
Poetry is an ability that enables you speak with your inner child and relate with your Godly part; that is make silence your mind and listen to every sound in your outer and inner world.
Becouse I beleive that everything in the world is versifying its poem.
Have you ever hear river's poem?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very thought provoking.dresses with sleeves!?! buy louboutin shoes.