Monday, November 12, 2007

Four Steps of Reading

These four steps are useful because I challenge more with the things I am reading. I think I should work more on it to understand better and go deeper. Except one, I didn't choose the exact words of Leggo for my webs. For my personal web I didn't write word. I think personal experiences are more than only one word. I couldn't find any sweet experience. The descriptive web was the easiest for me because from the first moment I could imagine a fixed picture for it. There were some words which with matching them I could describe the poetic living. Creative web was a little hard. I couldn't choose some especial words because I can see that the creation is in every where. I should just move one step to find them. In critical web I wrote my questions. Leggo has used some words that I can't see him in them. When I read them I asked why, how,…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow ! Amazing blog to follow I would suggest to follow my all friends and family to follow his blog . Vivacious Blog - Full life and energy. Keep Posting, slimline wedding dresses christian louboutin fur boots. Simple Wedding Dresses