Monday, November 12, 2007

Bala be dooooor !!!!

Salam
What a new experience ! Having ONLINE contact with my professor. I don`t like it, because you are not here & I like it because it`s a NEW EXPERIENCE.
I worked on my Web for about 2 days. First when I was choosing the words I had a different feeling about some of them that acknowleged me to put them in all 4 webs instead of putting them in one special web. All his words had a kind of withnessing and there was a feeling of BEING & BECOMING in them so I decided to choose this name for it : " Khowing, Being & Becoming"
*** I hope you feel better and see you next session.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

From 100zaban--salam sepideh, you have done a deep search into the words. how does knowing, being and becoming change your reading of the article. through these words you made me see leggo more than he has done himself. can you explain more??
i am enjoying this being together too. it is exciting. i wonder what you guys are all doing?! is everyone ok?

3p!d said...

Thanks. every one here is ok and mehrnaz is saying Salam.
Knowing, Being & Becoming creates a kind of feeling of beING ALIVE, FlowING and LivINg my Life with all my Effort. Rasti, Can I invite you again ?