Wednesday, October 24, 2007

SAYINGs From MOLANA

Mevlana Jalalu'ddin Rumi:
Enough of these phrases, Conceit and metaphors,I want burning, burning, burning.


When the Sufi saint Rabi'a heard Salih of Qazwin teaching "Knock and the Door will open for you" she admonished him. "What are you talking about Salih, the Door has never been shut."
The great mystic poet Jalaluddin Rumi wrote, " I knocked and the door opened, but I found I'd been knocking from the inside"


"You've no idea how hard I've looked for a gift to bring You. nothing seemed right. What's the point of bringing gold to the gold mine, or water to the Ocean. Everything I came up with was like taking spices to the Orient. It's no good giving my heart and my soul because you already have these. So- I've brought you a mirror. Look at yourself and remember me."
Jalaluddin Rumi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I get much in your theme really. thank your very much i will come every day! dresses with sleeves!?! Louboutin Shoes Christian Louboutin Sandal