Saturday, October 13, 2007

Salam. I like to write some notes about the paper Simin gave us. It is very nice and all the sentences are very sweet. I mean I enjoy reading them. In one sentence he says:
1. Sit down in this circle…! I think this circle is the world. (Imagine a circle) so the world is so small. People will meet each other again one day. From another view when I am out of circle I don't and cannot see what is happening or what is real! When I enter I will see how big it is! So how is it? Small or big?
I wanted to change the word (I) to (you) because I wanted to talk to you about it. To make you think about it. But I used (I) to show my idea.
2. Live in silence: we can live in silence and I was living in silence but I am not alone always. Others forced me to live in a busy world. I liked the silent world and again I try to reach it. (I can't explain more)
3. No light and no land anywhere: I feel I have nowhere to go and stay, nowhere is mine because my mind is full of sadness. I want to stay in a place with full of peacefulness.

7 comments:

Joan of Arc said...

thatz tha exact way I doo fel,much more a bout thi circle which takes me out a mme bein apathetic!i love this circle also that hurtz a lot sometimez!:D

Sara said...

it's the positive point of this world that it's like circle.it makes living much easier.
living in silence and liking it make me get used to it and it's not good in my idea,i am a part of this world and one of the members of humans.i should get mixed with them.otherwise my life gets so boring,myself sometimes become so repeatetive and i like تنوعbut ofcourse silence is useful sometimes.

raha said...

I saw you creative but sad spritually

Joan of Arc said...

i mean this me iz sometimez bein much ov ego but self & thinkin about the circle which iz the real life ov ourz putz me through the feelinz of lovin every little thing aroud,even if that thing iz a child crying up for an hour in a buss that iz takin you to school!

aquaticnights said...

dicentra& fatima said...
you are very honest when you talk about your feelings&your beliefs. you are not embarrassed of what you think & what you say but we wonder why you are so hopeless & sad,in fact you are somhow impatient .
you don't wait for new good changes which are going to happen in your life, don't be sad your life will change to better if you want

Anonymous said...

but molana's point about "live in silence"is not to imprison urself and not communicate with people,but also most of his poems r talking about go in to the people,he was very decisive about being with others.
by "silence"he means inner silence not getting away & isolate.

mary] said...

but molana's point about "live in silence"is not to imprison urself and not communicate with people,but also most of his poems r talking about go in to the people,he was very decisive about being with others.
by "silence"he means inner silence not getting away & isolate.