Friday, October 12, 2007

Reflection

After about 3 weeks Listening, Reading, Searching and Writing about Molana's poems, I found out that how wonderful his poems are. In my opinion his poems are very much STABLE, because the more time passes, the more reader can understand the secrets of his poems. The secrets that are so wonderful and cause to find myself & my way in my life, to search in my world and to know that how much God is Generous.

Close Both Eyes
To See with The Other Eye.


When I read this part of his poem for the first time I really enjoyed of it. I thought about it very much and I think I found out what he means.
By this golden guidance he learns me to see every thing with my Heart's Eye.

In my opinion if I use of my both eyes only, I would be a materialist but if I close my both eyes and see with my Heart's eyes, then I could have an intellectual favor to know myself better.

3 comments:

moon said...

can you say some of the secretsthat has causedyou to find yourself?

3p!d said...

As u see I had an example of his poems that when i read it for the first time i really enjoyed from it and I asked from myself that why I always do and see things with a shallow effort to pass it soon. But by this 9 words he showed me the root of all my problems.

Anonymous said...

fatima & dicentra said...
you talk about seeing with the third eye very easily.
we think from saying it to doing it there is a large distance
have you passed the distance during a couple of weeks?