Monday, October 8, 2007

IN THE NAME OF GOD

About the discourses of Rumi I read pages 1 and 2.in these two pages it has explained about the manner of Molana. Again here I can see his high rank. In one part he says:
come, come, whoever you are.
Wanderer, worshipper, lover of leaving
.
I think lover of leaving are all the people who want to have a new and good life to come out from all the prisons; like me. I am not satisfied from my place. I want to leave to go somewhere new. To search abut unseen things, to reach to the peacefulness (for example if I lose my jewelry I don't feel sad) His language is very simple and at the same time very hard for me to understand. Because sometimes I feel the things he says at the first time and they have a sensce for me but sometimes I don't see myself in what he is saying even by reading lots of times.
Rumi `s love and honor for all religious traditions… it shows his high personality. He loves all because he loves God. He has public challenge. An effective challenge in the center of life with the people that don't understand his ideas but at last he is successful. He has vitality in his writings and poetry and a relevancy that reaches to our inner core .I can feel it. We are all from one source. I think if one person reaches to it and tells others people can feel and understand it. In this subject time plays no role.

No comments: