Monday, October 15, 2007

If God guid you to a valley, trust him. becouse he will catch you or learn you soaring.

This sentence put me into magic.
could you imagine that you are a droplet that is vanished in God's love ocean?
or you are in god's arms?
Imagine that how much he is alone! He dont need our worshiping just with wisdom, he is lookforward to our real love.
I believe that we'll be asked for love that is given just to humanbeing as a beautiful and different gift for understanding , touching and melting in God.

Sorry I forgot .By reading my friend's reflections , I could swim in the pool of present.
I'm too emotional , aren't you?

1 comment:

moon said...

Your sentences are nice and caused me to think, but unfortunately I haven't found the love of God deeply inside. I hope to touch it. Could you tell me what do you mean by melting in God? You mean we should do all the things God has said and love him, and then we have been melted in God? Or by (I could swim in the pool of present). I really want to know what it means.