Sunday, October 7, 2007

Hi Walkers

By reading Molana's poems ,I feel that I can see my realself in every creature and be united and calm with them (I mean live between oppositions but remain united)
And I really want to be melt in the snow,to be a piece of ocean like a raindrop,
Tobe versified in the songs of birds. After melting in God's gifts , there'll be no me(ego), I'll be born again and I can experience everything from the beginning like a baby.
In my opinion, one of the most valuable gifts is Suffering.
Suffering is that alchemy that we should welcome it. Because it changes our copper(ego) into gold(real self) .It seems that Molana indirectly forces us walking instead of driving, lighting the candles instead of sleeping in darkness and find our real self

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Possibly the most amazing blog that I read all year! Wedding Dresses 2011 . Christian Louboutin Boots Beach Wedding dresses