Monday, October 8, 2007

Belief

Be melting snow,
Wash yourself of yourself....!
I can't do this!!This is all about the belief.I DO believe in God but I don't believe in myself.I'm mixed up!!!Believe in God causes believing in everything in yourself.So why I can't believe in myself????!!!It might be because of the levels of the believing.Belivieng in God has different levels.I should have been in the primary one(like a child who is starting to learn,to grow...)I believe in God,I know God is there forever but I can't ALWAYS touch it-just very often-.I know I love him but I can't feel this love,I mean....4 example I love my dad and I feel it but I cannot feel my love toward God.I just know that I love him.comilicateeeedddd....

OPen your hands,
if you want to be held.
People who don't know ANYTHING about belief can't do this;for they can't trust.When there is no belief and faith there is no trust.There is no beauty.And fear covers everywhere.

Be empty of worrying.
Think of who created thoughts!
HOW?By belief.Belief destroys worrying.