Sunday, September 30, 2007

About hearing the language of people, I think, sometimes there is no need to hear them. We can feel their presence. I don't know many people. Most of the time I am at home and the members of my family don't talk to each other very much. We know how every body feels.about the students at class, we just come to different classes and go. In that short time I haven't paid attention to them like that to understand what language they speak to.
There are a lot differences in translating the grammar of verbs.Molana has used many continues forms but in English form, we don't see them lot. the effect of (ing) forms in Molana`s is much more. I think Molana has used(ing) forms not only because of the sound but also because of life flowing. Most of them can be seen in 15 linesبيت.I can see even in my words that how I am living, in the present or past, by choosing my words in (ing) forms or others.
The greengrocer does sth when he is angry and after that he becomes sorry; but just because of one minute no excuse is accepted. We can see this kind of times a lot in our lives. And the parrot uses the language of silence to show his sadness. I like the way he has chosen very much. Even though you are silent, you show and say all the things you want to say. It is a good way; test it.Just 15 lines of the poet are about greengrocer and parrot. Till the end it shows that if you say 1word there can be thousands of words related to your word. I think that is the reason we should first think about our words then start to talk. Other lines are all about the differences between good and bad. I like line 49. زشتي آن نام بد از حرف نيست تلخي آن آب بحر از ظرف نيست
we should find the sweetness and the bitterness of the words in ourselves. again and always we should know ourselves. maybe lots of words aren't true, but we shouldn't consider. we can hear nothing or think they are good. I know myself it is very very hard!

No comments: