Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Where is the light?


Neverland… where we(my friends & I) are in. We are looking at its beauty through this blog, I guess!

Beauty?

Reality?
Love?
Peace?
Learning?
Wisdome?
Creativity?
Joy?
Suffer?…

They are all known by heart. They are expressed in these sounds; l-o-v , r-i-y-a-l-i-t-i , …

In "Living, Loving, Learning"- That's where the light is ...; Leo Buscaglia talks about them, beautifully:

"If you are TRULY a LOVER, you want to give the best you there is. And that means developing all the wonder of you—as a unique human being."

"Knowledge is not wisdom! Learning alone is not wisdom. Wisdom is application of knowledge and facts. Wisdom is realizing you know nothing. Wisdom is saying, ' my mind is open. Wherever I am, I'm just beginning. There is more to be realized by a hundred-fold than what I know.' That's the beginning of wisdom."

"Remember that your learning can hamper you if you believe that what you know is reality and therefore, you are screening out all things that are coming in."

I feel the love inside. I should remind myself, from time to time, what wisdom is.

But…
Reality? What is it?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

jalebe,va ziba.....:)

Anonymous said...

that was beautiful but all was in the text

Anonymous said...

dony zibast chon cheshmhaye to zibast.

Mitra said...

WOW! You've started with NEVERLAND... one of the keywords of my life, and you have placed a picture which was terribly charming!!!

I saved it on my pc, and will use it someday on a post of my blog, (with your permission of course...);-P

And... now, about reality! your big question in the conclusion...
This is a question which has remained still in my mind, too...
and simply has caused my confusion.

So, whenever you found an answer,please take my hand and bring me out of this surreal world!

Anonymous said...

After a long time thinking about "Reality" with help of my pals, I realized "reality" is A-z + beyond z!
By the way I'm very happy you liked the picture 'cause I've painted it myself! :)

Mitra said...

really? it seems that u are a great painter!
well... thanks for your perception of reality... :-)
And...
simply,thank you... for everything ;D